Thursday, February 14, 2013

Dear Valentine, I made this for you

To all my valentines (my friends, family and loved ones),

XOXO
This is my last Valentine's Day as a 'single' woman, and even though this is a silly Hallmark holiday, I still feel the need to celebrate. Over the past year, I've learned a really difficult lesson: it's impossible to love someone else unconditionally without first unconditionally loving yourself. I've been carrying around so much self-doubt and unnecessary, displaced guilt that I wasn't able to love any of you fully. I can do that now, and I hope that you embrace and love yourself unconditionally so you and I can have the loving relationship that we deserve.   





The more love you accept and have for yourself, the more you can show for others.  I truly believe that.  Love you all dearly!

Love always,
Your Anna

PS: I went a little craft crazy, so I really hope you all like homemade cards :)

XOXO
A











No comments:

Post a Comment