Friday, November 23, 2012

Blues in Winter!







I'm a Blues Traveler


Tavik swimwear
pacsun.com




Pocket Address Book
$19 - oliverbonas.com



Sometimes, you just go through a color phase.  Blue photos and items were really catching my eye this week, so that explains the set above.  It's a kind of inspiration board.  For what, I'm not sure of yet.  I just know that I chose certain images and shades for a reason and they end up on my polyvore boards (I was really loving the robins egg blue and the navy blue here).  If you haven't checked out my Polyvore account, be sure to do so.  You can find the link by either clicking on the board above or going to the top of this page and click over from home to the Follow Me section. You should see a logo and you can check out my full account from there.  :)

By the way, check out misskl.com for more great finds like this super cute and cozy Free People beanie!  The site has items from some of my favorite designers and brands like House of Harlow 1960, Betsey Johnson, Alexander Wang, and so many more!  There's even a vintage section (swoon)!  Be careful though - you can window shop for days on the site!    

No comments:

Post a Comment