Friday, November 16, 2012

My Mixtape

  I love a good mixtape. . . 

Hello, there!
The first post is always the most difficult, isn't it?  I have to decide how exactly to introduce myself, this blog and its purpose.  Introducing myself, well I'll just leave that up to my blog.  What someone loves defines the person, or at least gives a roundabout definition.  To know what I love is to know me.  Now, on to what this blog is about: what I love.  I've always been an overly involved person.  I love watching, wearing, reading, listening to, and being with a myriad of things and persons.  It's a little bit of a problem, because loving so many things makes one exhausted at the end of the day.  I can't keep these loves to myself and they've always spilled into conversations with friends.  
Life is a mixtape; this blog is playing my tracks.


After becoming sick, I've found it harder to go out and spread the news about a new designer, an exciting book or a great nonprofit that's getting started.  What good are your loves if you can't share them?  If you love something on here and you don't see a link to where you can find it, let me know and I'll try my hardest to help.  I give credit whenever I can to the the people who are or create the things I love and post here.


For those around in the mixtape 'era,' you can understand when I call this blog my own personal mixtape.  I'm recording it for my own benefit as much as anyone (if anyone) else.  The point is in the constant recording.   

Ciao for now.


 




Retro Poster Quote art print design poster music print mixtape art for...


No comments:

Post a Comment