Sunday, December 9, 2012

Change your thoughts

It's true, ya know.  Your world is not reality.  I'm not talking Matrix-y stuff here, I just mean that how you see the world is based on your thoughts of how things are, as opposed to how things ACTUALLY are.  Your thoughts play such a huge role in your life; so much so that they produce a world.  So if you're in a rut, things aren't going well, etc., yeah it stinks, but change something.  Change something you're thinking about negatively into a positive, and all of a sudden you've taken a huge step toward changing you world!

And it doesn't mean that something upsetting hasn't happened to you, or that you should deny a major life change or setback.  It just means that you can acknowledge it, think a little differently than you would normally think in this situation, and everything around you changes.  You can make that happen.  I've always wanted to change the world someday, just like everyone else wants to change it.  I'm taking baby steps, though...I'm just trying to change my world for now. :)

Ciao,
A

Change your thoughts
Change your thoughts by asebourn on Polyvore

Think happy...Be happy!  (great sign from Altar'd State)
A sneak peek into my next post.  If you're guessing it's about an obsession with blazers, then you're right!


No comments:

Post a Comment