Sunday, January 27, 2013

Accessories Addiction

I'm taking a break from wedding planning to make and admission of guilt:

Hi, my name is Anna and I'm an accessories addict.

It's true; I can't pass up a sparkly ring, stackable bracelets, textured belts, multi-chain necklaces, pendants, and especially scarves.  I love both my cheap, costume jewelry and my investment pieces.  No one does investment pieces like Chanel, and I like to buy those vintage.  Most of my favorite pieces are from DVF, though, like this gorgeous textured belt or her colorful and feminine scarves.  I appreciate her color combinations and ability to go just far enough without going over the edge.  Plus, her site looks a lot like my photo inspiration journals, so I'd like to think DVF could be my BFF.  She's an inspiration as a designer and as a woman.

The Catwalk's Meow
Check out the DVF blog HERE!

When I'm not drooling over my favorite accessories label, I'm a pretty frugal fashionista.  I don't think that you have to spend a lot of money to look great.  In fact, I know you don't!  I'm in love with some of my recent purchases and I won't even say how much they cost (hint: altogether, they add up to about 1/4 of my favorite DVF scarf).  Check out my recent haul and just imagine that each item cost a small fortune.



Ciao,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment