Thursday, January 10, 2013

Get the Look: In Mint Condition

Shop this Look by reading the rest of this post!


Mint top
$210 - veryeickhoff.com


SuperTrash sleeveless top
$46 - welikefashion.com


Tulle tutu skirt
etsy.com



Nica mint handbag
$72 - johnlewis.com


DANNIJO cuff bracelet
dannijo.com


Rhinestone jewelry
windsorstore.com


Chanel white pearl necklace
fashion.1stdibs.com



Giorgio Armani lip makeup
giorgioarmanibeauty-usa.com


Fragrance
$65 - zalando.de


Butter london nail polish
sephora.com


I love Winter.  I really, really do.   Sometimes, however, a trend or color catches my eye and I just can't stop wishing that it was the season to wear it!  I've been so excited to see a lot of ballet inspired tulle skirts in recent shows and some very brave ladies rocking them street style. I'm loving they are full and flirty and made for Spring fun!  

The color that I've recently been lusting after is mint, as it's so cool yet soft at the same time.  To combine the two just makes sense!  It's a little bit Carrie Bradshaw, but instead of sipping cosmos I picture wearing this outfit while drinking tea or indulging in sorbet with my girl friends.  

Get ready for a palette cleanser, Winter, because mint tulle skirts are on their way!  

Ciao,

A

Some mint jewelry of my own that's ready to see Spring!

    







No comments:

Post a Comment